What is the Connection Between Nutrition and Chiropractic
Many patients in our practice have inflammatory or autoimmune conditions. These conditions often respond positively to dietary changes that reduce overall inflammation. This systemic inflammation reduction will ultimately reduce pain and other symptoms. Examples of dietary changes that may be suggested: increasing organic vegetables and fruits, increasing water intake, eating fewer processed foods, or adding vitamin/mineral supplements.
We Recommend the Magnificent Seven
- Think right! Choose health, choose living life to its fullest! Incorporate Omega 3 fatty acids, B vitamins, and magnesium help create a healthy functioning brain. Lowering stress, toxins and poor food choices will help.
- Eat right. Eat organic, non-processed foods with lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink right. Pure water cleanses us and drives our biologic functions. Divide your body weight by 2 and drink that much water in ounces daily. Add 4 oz. for every 15 minutes of intense exercise.
- Move right! 30 minutes of exercise daily can help you feel better and live longer.
- Talk right. Keep your relationships healthy with good communication. Lighten up, laugh more and be good to yourself.
- Poop right. Eliminate toxins with good bowel habits. Using the Magnificent Seven will enhance elimination.
- Sleep right. Use a good mattress and pillow, a quiet, dark, cool room and comfortable positions for quality sleep. Avoid electronics and relax an hour before bed.
Robert Rakowski, DC, P.A.
Conditions Addressed by Chiropractors with Nutrition Counseling
There are several conditions treated with chiropractic and nutritional counseling. These conditions may include:
- Food Sensitivities/Allergies
- High Cholesterol
- Carpal Tunnel
- Weak Immune System
Certified in Nutrition
Drs. Tom & Cindy are certified in nutrition and utilize vitamins and minerals to help you sharpen your edge, de-stress and compliment your overall health.